Galatians 3:1 “O foolish Galatians, (Catholics) who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?”
- Bewitched: Under a spell; entranced. – Simple past tense and past participle of bewitch.
- Bewitch: To subject to the influence of witchcraft; affect by witchcraft or sorcery; throw a charm or spell over. To charm; fascinate; please to such a degree as to take away the power of resistance.
Galatians 1:6-9 “I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
This is Not the first time the “Foolish” Catholics have exalted Mary as equal or above Jesus and it certainly won’t be the last!
Star Of The Roman Catholic ‘Passion Of The Christ’ Jim Caviezel Calls On Pope Francis To Affirm Mary To Be The Co-Redemptrix Of All Humanity
Geoffrey Grider | NTEB – The Catholic Church teaches that Mary was not only the human vessel by which Jesus came into the world, but they augmented that reality by then claiming that Mary was sinless, perfect, co-redeemer, co-redemptrix, and then assumed up into Heaven fully alive and is now reigning alongside Jesus in Heaven. In addition, the Catholic Church also teaches that Mary continues to appear to the Catholic faithful today through visions, apparitions, crying statues, bleeding paintings, and whatever else they can find to promote their teaching that Mary is divine and the co-redemptrix of mankind. This teaching is not simply another interpretation or even a private interpretation, it is pure, unsheeted blasphemy that was crafted in the very pit of Hell, and why? To steal the glory from the One who deserves all the glory, Jesus Christ.
Jim Caviezel and the Catholic Church teach that Mary was sinless, perfect, co-redeemer, co-redemptrix, and then assumed up into Heaven fully alive and is now reigning alongside Jesus in Heaven. This is 100% not true.
Heresy is heresy, and having a silver tongue and an acting degree with which to speak it does in no way lessen the heretical nature of what is being said. Jim Caviezel, the Catholic Hollywood actor who played Jesus in the Roman Catholic ‘Passion Of The Christ‘ gave an impassioned speech back in June where he proclaimed the biblical Mary to be the co-redemptrix, or co-redeemer, of all mankind. Funny thing, though, that’s not what it says in my dusty, old, archaic and ‘hard to read’ King James Bible. No sir, my trusty and razor-sharp KJV says just the opposite.
“Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself; That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;” Isaiah 44:24-25
From cover to cover and from one Testament to the other, the Bible tells us that God is the One and Only Redeemer of all mankind, that He works by Himself, and needs to assistance of any kind from anyone ever. That’s the God of the Bible. The New Testament reveals to us that the Redeemer of Israel in the Old Testament is the same One who shed His blood to redeem mankind. That Redeemer is God in the flesh, Jesus Christ. The Bible says there is ONE mediator, and that He requires exactly ZERO help from anyone else.
“For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.” 1st Timothy 2:5-6
But the Roman Catholic Church sees things differently, very differently, than the Bible does. The Roman Catholic Church teaches that Mary was not only the human vessel by which Jesus came into the world, but they augmented that reality by then claiming that Mary was sinless, perfect, co-redeemer, co-redemptrix, and then assumed up into Heaven fully alive and is now reigning alongside Jesus in Heaven.
The Passion reveals the obvious biblical truth that Mary, like no other, shared in that suffering of Jesus Christ, as “Co-redemptrix.” As St. Teresa of Calcutta exclaimed, “Of course, Mary is the Co-redemptrix. She gave Jesus his body, and the offering of his body is what saved us.” Jim Caviezel
In addition, the Catholic Church also teaches that Mary continues to appear to the Catholic faithful today through visions, apparitions, crying statues, bleeding paintings, and whatever else they can find to promote their teaching that Mary is divine and the co-redemptrix of mankind. This teaching is not simply another interpretation or even a private interpretation, it is pure, unsheeted blasphemy that was crafted in the very pit of Hell, and why? To steal the glory from the One who deserves all the glory, Jesus Christ
Robbing The Glory From Jesus To Promote Mary As Co-Redemptrix
We shall let the words of some of the official, Vatican-approved Catholic prayers to Mary speak for themselves. There are hundreds of Catholic prayers to Mary, I just simply did a search and picked the first 4 at random. Read and decide for yourself:
- The Memorare To Mary: “REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.” source
- Prayer to Our Lady of Perpetual Help: “O Mother of Perpetual Help, grant me ever to be able to call upon thy powerful name, since thy name is the help of the living and the salvation of the dying. Ah, Mary most pure, Mary most sweet, grant that thy name from this day forth may be to me the very breath of life. Dear Lady, delay not to come to my assistance whenever I call upon thee; for in all the temptations that assail me, in all the necessities that befall me, I will never leave off calling upon thee, ever repeating: Mary, Mary. What comfort, what sweetness, what confidence, what tenderness fills my soul at the sound of thy name, at the very thought of thee! I give thanks to our Lord, who for my sake hath given thee a name so sweet, so lovable, so mighty. But I am not content merely to speak thy name; I would utter it for very love of thee; it is my desire that love should ever remind me to name thee, Mother of Perpetual Help.” source
- Hail, Holy Queen: “Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.” source
- Prayer To Our Lady, Help Of Christians: “Most Holy Virgin Mary, Help of Christians, how sweet it is to come to your feet imploring your perpetual help. If earthly mothers cease not to remember their children, how can you, the most loving of all mothers forget me? Grant then to me, I implore you, your perpetual help in all my necessities, in every sorrow, and especially in all my temptations. I ask for your unceasing help for all who are now suffering. Help the weak, cure the sick, convert sinners. Grant through your intercessions many vocations to the religious life. Obtain for us, O Mary, Help of Christians, that having invoked you on earth we may love and eternally thank you in heaven.” source
On January 1, 2014, during the Roman Catholic Feast of the Mother of God, Pope Francis declared the following to be true about Mary:
“THE MOTHER OF THE REDEEMER PRECEDES US CONTINUALLY AND CONFIRMS US IN THE FAITH, IN THE VOCATION AND IN THE MISSION. WITH HER EXAMPLE OF HUMILITY AND OF AVAILABILITY TO THE WILL OF GOD, SHE HELPS US TO TRANSLATE OUR FAITH IN A JOYFUL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE GOSPEL WITHOUT FRONTIERS. IN THIS WAY OUR MISSION WILL BE FRUITFUL, BECAUSE IT IS MODELLED ON THE MATERNITY OF MARY. TO HER WE ENTRUST OUR ITINERARY OF FAITH, THE DESIRES OF OUR HEART, OUR NECESSITIES, THE NEEDS OF THE WHOLE WORLD, ESPECIALLY THE HUNGER AND THE THIRST FOR JUSTICE AND PEACE; AND WE INVOKE HER ALL TOGETHER.”
Have you ever looked to see the references to the Queen of Heaven in the Bible?
So as you can clearly see, not only does the Vatican teach its followers to pray to Mary, they have put her in place of Jesus Christ, to provide as they say “the needs of the whole world”. They call her the “advocate”, the “redeemer”, they call her “holy”, they call her the “intercessor”, and many other titles that belong to God alone. When you read the Bible you see that Mary was “blessed among women”, but she was not blessed above women. The Bible in no way says or implies that she was “sinless”, and in fact, she goes to the Temple to make a sin offering. Lastly, no where in the Bible does it say or imply that she can now hear prayers or answer prayers. None of that is in the Bible. But you do find this reference to the Queen of Heaven that’s pretty interesting:
“The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.” Jeremiah 7:18
Yikes! That’s not good…
At Least He’s Honest About What He Believes, Even If It’s Heresy
I will give Jim Caviezel credit for one thing, and that’s his honesty in proclaiming his belief that Mary is the co-redemptrix of all mankind. Unlike most Catholics that I know, he has the guts to speak out loud what has been official Roman Catholic teaching since 1854, the divinity of Mary. Most Catholics will deny they pray to Mary, and they will deny they steal the glory from Jesus, but Jim Caviezel is loud and proud and in full agreement with the Vatican on this issue. But this doctrine is the doctrine of devils, it is not true, it is untrue, and it is false.
Think about it. God didn’t ask Mary if she would like to give birth to Jesus, Mary was told it was going to happen. To her credit she humbly agreed but her agreement was not necessary. When Jesus went to the cross, He did it on His own. He shed His own blood and gave His own life, and after He died want to know what He did? He raised Himself from the dead by His own power. Does that sound like the type of Person who needs a co-redemptrix to you? Not at all.
“Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.” Mark 6:3
Mary hears no prayers, she intercedes for no one, on the day of Pentecost she had nothing to say, nothing to teach and nothing to do. Not only that, she didn’t even remain a virgin for very long as scripture records her having 6 other children by the time Jesus has started His earthly ministry. However, there is one command the Bible tells us that Mary gave, just one, but it’s a good one. It is the one thing that Mary teaches us, she tells us to do whatever Jesus says for us to do. That’s it. That’s not enough to qualify her as co-redemptrix or anything even remotely close to it, but it’s good preaching. Really good preaching.
“And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there: And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage. And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine. Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come. His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.” John 2:1-5
Jim Caviezel’s Tribute to the Virgin Mary, Mother of All Peoples
Jim Caviezel, who played Jesus in The Passion of the Christ, gives a heartfelt talk on how Mary interceded for him during his Hollywood career, and how she can intercede for peoples of all nations in these difficult times, dominated so much by the mass media culture. This talk was given at the “Eucharistic Holy Hour for World Peace Through the Mother of All Peoples” in Amsterdam on June 1st, 2019 at the RAI Convention Center, sponsored by the Archdiocese of Haarlem-Amsterdam, Netherlands.
If you go to the store to buy Meat, don't run to the Milk section or the Junk Food aisle looking for it!!
The Meat Section is the True Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The Milk Section is likened to those who will not preach on sin and Hell, just a feel good message, the Social gospel.
The Junk Food Isle is the outright false doctrine AKA the prosperity gospel, name it and claim it, the Hebraic Roots movement and other false teachings!!
Feasting on just Milk and Junk will eventually cause you great harm, you can count on it!!
If you appreciate what this Ministry is doing to Expose the Fake Christians, Satanists, Witches, Communist/Socialist Democrats, R.I.N.O Republicans and the assault on our Conservative, True Christian values, please consider a small donation to help us continue and expand. This Ministry is not only under attack by the Enemy, we are now under attack from supposed Christians also. It is what Tom Horn calls 'Blood on the Altar"!