Hey folks we need your Help!! Click Here
Scottish Child Abuse Inquiry: Boys raped by priests at ‘satanic parties’
A child abuse inquiry witness has told how he was raped by priests during “satanic” drink-fuelled sex parties.
Dave Sharp also described a catalogue of sexual, physical and emotional violence at St Ninian’s in Falkland, Fife, between 1971 and 1975.
Mr Sharp, from Glasgow, said the abuse had left him with “lifelong trauma”.
The independent Scottish Child Abuse inquiry is looking in detail at historical abuse of children in residential care.
Mr Sharp urged inquiry chairwoman Lady Smith, to piece together the “jigsaw” of victims’ accounts and called for a “national discussion” on the subject.
The 60-year-old, who has waived his right to anonymity, was put into care after his mother died when he was aged one.
He stayed in several institutions before going to the Catholic-run care home in Fife.
He told how he was groomed by one of the religious brothers, who would tell him he loved him, which “no-one had ever done” before.
The inquiry heard the then-12-year-old was later raped. Read more here
Compromised CA Police Dept Lets Accused Priest Off the Hook
BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (ChurchMilitant.com) – A small California police department with close, longtime ties to a priest accused of homosexual predation has closed its investigation, finding “insufficient evidence.”
“Right now it’s a ‘he said, she said’ situation,” said Bakersfield Police Department public information officer Nathan McCauley Thursday, who said the lack of physical evidence “to show the event occurred” prevents them from determining criminality. For this reason, they will not be forwarding the case to the Kern County prosecutor.
This is the second police investigation into Harrison that Bakersfield police have dropped. A 2002 allegation that he inappropriately touched several minors was closed after determining it was “unfounded.” Read more here
Catholic Church and the Vatican inciting Civil War against the U.S.!
On the 21st of June 2019 the National Catholic Reporter entitled an article, “To defend immigrants, it’s time for U.S. bishops to break the law.” Adding in the article:
“The response by the Catholic Church in this country must also be unmistakably clear: It is time for civil disobedience. The words “mass deportation” should send shockwaves through the conscience of anyone who knows anything about the brutalities of the 20th century. The fact that this planned mass deportation is targeting people who did no more than enter the country without proper documentation, a misdemeanor akin to jaywalking, at a time the president’s lackeys and former counselors are convicted of felonies and still receive favors from the Justice Department, only aggravates the injustice.“
Is it clear that the statement above made by the National Catholic Reporter demonstrates the real enemy of the sovereignty of the United States of America and its citizens. What is happening is equal to an open act of war against the United States of America by the Vatican. Don’t forget that the Vatican is not only a religious institution, but a foreign country that through their publication advocates openly break the law with “civil disobedience” against ICE and the U.S authorities. This is illegal and should not be tolerated.
This morning a group of activists are calling attention to the Orange County Sheriff’s Office’s policies on immigration enforcement headed by a local Catholic priest:
Last year, a Los Angeles law firm released the names of 72 priests associated with the Catholic Diocese of Orange Country suspected of sexual assault. Although the Diocese of Orange Country has released two lists of suspected pedophiles, one in 2004 naming 16 priests and another in 2016 naming 14 priests, these disclosures have been considered by experts contradictory, incomplete, and inadequate. But the Diocese of Orange County defends illegal immigrants and promotes violence against ICE. There is no excuse for their criminal actions that aim to transform the United States into another South America shithole.
In the meantime, a Catholic priest in Southern California who recently served at Resurrection Parish in Santa Rosa, has been suspended after he was discovered with more than $95,000 in cash stolen from parishes where he served. Further investigation revealed Father Oscar had an additional $77,000 in cash which he stole from other parishes where he served, and who knows what he was using the money for. The Catholic Church has lost all sense of morality and it is simply acting as a criminal institution protecting its own interests, not the interests of the United States of America. Source
Priests Stand Trial in Argentina for Sexually Abusing Deaf and Mute Children
MENDOZA, Argentina (ChurchMilitant.com) – In a case known to Pope Francis since he was archbishop of Buenos Aires, priests who worked at a former institute for deaf and hearing-impaired children are being tried in Argentina for the sexual abuse of impaired children.
The first trial in a series of trials that will involve both priests, nuns and staff began Monday for the sexual abuse of former students at the Antonio Próvolo Institute for Deaf and Hearing Impaired Children in Mendoza, Argentina. Read more here
UN: Vatican Allowed Rape and Molestation of Children
VATICAN CITY — Pope Francis came under pressure to punish bishops who covered up for pedophile priests when a U.N. human rights panel accused the Vatican of systematically protecting its reputation instead of looking out for the safety of children.
In a scathing report that thrilled victims and stunned the Vatican, the United Nations committee said the Holy See maintained a “code of silence” that enabled priests to sexually abuse tens of thousands of children worldwide over decades with impunity.
Among other things, the panel called on the Vatican to immediately remove all priests known or suspected to be child molesters, open its archives on abusers and the bishops who covered up for them, and turn the abuse cases over to law enforcement authorities for investigation and prosecution. Read more here
Priest Who Raped Seminarian Until He Prayed for Death Jailed for 18 Years
UPHOLLAND, England (ChurchMilitant.com) – A 76-year-old priest who preyed on seminarians and evaded prosecution since he was first accused of sex abuse in 2004 has been jailed for 18 years for five counts of buggery and seven of indecent assault.
Father Michael Higginbottom “regularly, systematically and horrifically” abused seminarians at St Joseph’s Seminary in Upholland, Lancashire, in the 1970s and 1980s, jurors were told during a two-week trial at Burnley Crown Court.
Judge Andrew Woolman, sentencing Higginbottom on Tuesday, told him: “You were in the highest position of trust in relation to these boys, who you abused in a quite appalling way.”
The predator priest was tried for abusing two minor seminarians while they were boarding at the now-defunct seminary in North West England. Read more here
St. Louis Church Identifies 64 Priests Who Sexually Abused Kids or Possessed Child Porn
(TMU) — On Friday, the Archdiocese of St. Louis released a list of of 64 clergy members who have had credible allegations of sexual abuse made against them.
Of the 64 members named, 61 of the accused had substantiated molestation of a minor claims against them and three were found in possession of child pornography.
“It will be painful for all of us to see the names of clergy accused of behavior we can barely allow ourselves to imagine. But publishing their names is the right thing to do,” the Archdiocese stated in a press release.
“For years, victims have carried the burden of the crimes committed against them. In talking with many of them, I have witnessed the devastating impact on their lives and the lives of their loved ones.”
None of the clergy members named—many of whom are deceased—are currently serving in the ministry. Read more here
Unmarked buildings, quiet legal help for accused priests
DRYDEN, Mich. (AP) — The visiting priests arrived discreetly, day and night.
Stripped of their collars and cassocks, they went unnoticed in this tiny Midwestern town as they were escorted into a dingy warehouse across from an elementary school playground. Neighbors had no idea some of the dressed-down clergymen dining at local restaurants might have been accused sexual predators.
Full Coverage: The Reckoning
They had been brought to town by a small, nonprofit group called Opus Bono Sacerdotii. For nearly two decades, the group has operated out of a series of unmarked buildings in rural Michigan, providing money, shelter, transport, legal help and other support to hundreds, perhaps thousands, of Catholic priests accused of sexual abuse across the country.
Again and again, Opus Bono has served as a rapid-response team for the accused.
When a serial pedophile was sent to jail for abusing dozens of minors, Opus Bono was there for him, with regular visits and commissary cash. Read more here
Priest who said he urinated in communion wine, was attracted to Satanism gets 25 years for child porn
The Rev. W. Thomas Faucher, a retired Idaho priest who once claimed to have urinated in communion wine at least once at his church, was sentenced Thursday to 25 years in prison without parole for what investigators said was the most disturbing child pornography case they had ever seen.
According to the Idaho Statesman, Faucher, 73, who pleaded guilty in September to five felony crimes stemming from amassing thousands of child porn images and videos on his home computer, will also have to register as a sex offender.
He apologized in the courtroom ahead of his sentencing at the Ada County Courthouse in Boise.
“I am deeply sorry that I was and have been connected to that in any way,” Faucher said while acknowledging that he now knows child porn is not a victimless crime. “I was one really sick puppy. I screwed up big time … I feel so much remorse and anger.” Read more here
Vatican Organizes International Course on the Prevention of Pedophilia in Mexico!
Today False Prophet Pope Francis released an emergency video message to all participants of a very special training course that is taking place in Mexico City in the last few weeks designed by the Catholic Church establishment to prevent further abuse of minors. The Vatican and The Center for Interdisciplinary Research and Formation for the Protection of Minors (CEPROME), has united Catholic leaders from around the world including those responsible for seminary formation, diocesan vicars-general, religious superiors, and mental health professionals for a three weeks seminar on the campus of the Pontifical University of Mexico in Mexico City.
The course, that his ending in a few days, focuses on abuse prevention, but the question is, will the Church manage to accomplish anything, or is it another propaganda stunt by the usual Jesuits? How can we believe a course organized by the same people continue to cover-up the abuse worldwide? Even CEPROME has kept relatively quiet about this project for fear of criticism.
However speaking without notes and apparently off the cuff, Pope Francis acknowledged the gravity of the issue in his message to the participants stating that, “The protection of minors is a serious problem,” and adding: “It is a problem, the shame of which we all know, that it has brought to the Church, that our members have intervened, have acted in these crimes.” Read more here
Search for Missing Teen Leads to Discovery of ‘Mass Grave’ Beneath the Vatican
‘Thousands’ of bones were discovered below the Vatican on Saturday as investigators attempt to solve the mystery of a 15-year-old girl who disappeared 36 years ago.
Emanuela Orlandi’s family’s representatives, who have been searching for the girl since 1983, were present at the Vatican when the containers holding the bones were unsealed. Emanuela’s sister, Federica, represented her family with their lawyer, Laura Sgro, and forensic expert, Giorgio Portera. The family stayed at the Vatican site for six hours.
“Obviously it’s an emotional experience because I think my sister’s bones could be there, but I won’t think about it until we have the results,” Frederica Orlandi said. Read more here
Bones Discovered at the Vatican as Team Investigate Missing Teen
Experts have discovered thousands of bones at the Vatican as part of an ongoing bid to solve the disappearance of a 15-year-old girl more than 35 years ago.
The mystery of the 1983 disappearance of a papal servants daughter took another twist on Saturday following excavations at a Vatican City cemetery.
Emanuela Orlandi, a Vatican citizen whose father was a servant of John Paul II, vanished at the age of 15 in central Rome in 1983.
Officials searched two 19th-century graves last week at the Vatican’s Teutonic Cemetery, after an anonymous letter said to “look where the angel is pointing” – a reference to an angel statue adorning the grave of Princess Sofia von Hohenlohe, who died in 1836.
Independent.co.uk reports: Ms Orlandi’s family had received a tip that she might be buried there. But the tombs turned out to be empty, creating yet another mystery about where the dead princesses were.
The Vatican vowed to keep investigating and noted that any bones in the tombs might have been displaced during structural work carried out on both the college building and a cemetery near St Peter’s Basilica in the 1800s and in more recent decades. Read more here
Vatican Orders End of Investigation on the Bones
Early today, the Vatican made an official statement that disappointed many people worldwide when they communicated that they are refusing to go forward with the laboratory tests required by a consultant of the Orlandi family on the huge number of bones accidentally found during the search for Emanuela Orlandi in two ossuaries adjacent to the tombs investigated at the Teutonic cemetery. The consultant of the Orlandi family was impressed by the number of bones found, stating they were also of minors.
“During the investigations of forensic anthropology, Prof. Arcudi found no bone structure dating back to a later period than the end of 1800,” said the official note issued this morning by the Vatican press office, after a supposed in-depth verification of the ossuaries in question made by Vatican expert Professor Giovanni Arcudi at the Teutonic College. The Vatican said that the consultant of the Orlandi family had originally asked for, “Laboratory tests on about 70 bone finds; but Prof. Arcudi and his team did not endorse the request because the same bone structures have very ancient dating characteristics. ”
In 1978, Professor Giovanni Arcudi was awarded the honor of Commander of the Equestrian Order of St. Sylvester Pope by Pope John Paul II, and he is a Jesuit agent close to the present Pope who will do anything to protect the Church from one of the biggest scandals to date. This is what Professor Arcudi said in a recent interview regarding his privileged relationship with the Vatican that should give a clear view on his loyalty to the Holy See: Of all the awards I had for my “service merits,” certainly the most prestigious, and one that most honors me, is related to my relationship with the Vatican City State: my professional commitment and my services for the Holy See have in fact, received recognition with the prestigious award that was given to me by the late Pope John Paul II.
The Vatican is covering-up something big by refusing further analysis of these bones,“The samples were collected and held at the Vatican Gendarmerie Command at the disposal of the Italian Department of Justice,” and according to the same statement the operations ended today “at 12.30pm” local time adding that, ” Professor. Giovanni Arcudi assisted by his staff, in the presence of the trusted expert appointed by the Orlandi Family has completed the morphological analysis of the finds found in the ossuaries (several hundred partially intact bone structures and thousands of fragments). “
The Vatican overly emphasized that:“In communicating these operationsthe Holy See confirms its desire to seek the truth about the disappearance of Emanuela Orlandi and categorically denies that this attitude of full cooperation and transparency can in any way mean, as stated by some, an implicit admission of responsibility .”
The Vatican propaganda ends with this statement that mentions the bones found last year in Villa Georgina:
The search for truth is in the interest of the Holy See and the Orlandi family. The transparent will of the Holy See has already emerged, in addition to the investigations and examinations in progress at the Campo Santo Teutonico, in those carried out by the Italian authorities, following a report by the Vatican Gendarmerie, at the headquarters of the Nunciature in Italy, at Villa Giorgina, for which the request for dismissal by the Public Prosecutor’s Office at the Court of Rome was communicated on the 3rd of July. According to the findings of the Italian authorities – recalls the note –on July 25th they started the procedure for returning the bones found at Villa Giorgina, the dating of the finds goes back to a period between 90 and 230 AD This shows there is no connection with the painful disappearance of Emanuela Orlandi “.
Nothing changes without a war or a coup d’etat in a place like Rome where there are many more dark secrets buried. Source
If you go to the store to buy Meat, don't run to the Milk section or the Junk Food aisle looking for it!!
The Meat Section is the True Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The Milk Section is likened to those who will not preach on sin and Hell, just a feel good message, the Social gospel.
The Junk Food Isle is the outright false doctrine AKA the prosperity gospel, name it and claim it, the Hebraic Roots movement and other false teachings!!
Feasting on just Milk and Junk will eventually cause you great harm, you can count on it!!
If you appreciate what this Ministry is doing to Expose the Fake Christians, Satanists, Witches, Communist/Socialist Democrats, R.I.N.O Republicans and the assault on our Conservative, True Christian values, please consider a small donation to help us continue and expand. This Ministry is not only under attack by the Enemy, we are now under attack from supposed Christians also. It is what Tom Horn calls 'Blood on the Altar"!