While going through some old files I came across this article. The original source is no longer online probably due to Vatican pressure.
Judy Byington May 28, 2014
Catholic Jesuit head Adolfo Panchon announced his resignation this week after the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels linked him to Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult ceremonies. For the last month five judges have “examined numerous eyewitnesses and Vatican archival documentation that clearly link Pachon, Pope Francis, former Pope Ratzinger and Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby to the ritual rape and killing of children as recently as 2010″ according to yesterday’s bulletin from the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State. Last month the ITCCS began prosecuting the case before the five international judges and 27 jury members.
“Pope Francis’ bizarre remarks during last week’s Mid East tour that ‘Sex abuse is like a Satanic Mass’ reveals that he understands that the rape of children within his church are linked to Satanic rituals in which he himself participates” the prosecutor said from Brussels. “We consider the Pope’s remarks a tacit admission of guilt and more evidence of his involvement in this monstrous crime.”
A Catholic Jesuit Order called the “Magisterial Privilege” dated Dec. 25 1967 concerning the Black Mass has been provided to the court from Vatican archives. The document was said to show that every new Pope was required to participate in Ninth Circle Satanic Black Mass ritual sacrifices of newborn children, including drinking their blood.
“Vatican documents clearly indicate that for centuries the Jesuits had a premeditated plan to ritually murder kidnapped newborn babies and then consume their blood,” the Chief Prosecutor told the court. “The plan was born of a twisted notion to derive spiritual power from the lifeblood of the innocent, thereby assuring political stability of the Papacy in Rome. These acts are not only genocidal but systemic and institutionalized in nature. Since at least 1773, they appear to have been performed by the Roman Catholic Church, Jesuits and every Pope.”
“The Pope’s remarks about Satanic Black Masses are the lowest kind of sadistic insensitivity” agreed Ruth Leopold, a 51 year-old American who claimed to be a survivor of Catholic Satanic Black Mass torture. “Any idiot knows that even mentioning trigger words like ‘Satanic Mass’ will re-traumatize victims of Satanic torture. Maybe his words were deliberately designed since we are accusing him of taking part in Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice killings. It’s time he stepped down.”
Leopold’s Against Church Terror survivors’ network headed a witness delegation to the Brussels court. The 2014 court was prosecuting global elite members of the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult said to include Pope Francis, Pachon and Welby. At least eight witnesses have testified that either Pope Francis, former Pope Ratzinger or Panchon were present with them as children at child sacrifices.
The May 27 ITCCS bulletin announced that the court had received new evidence from Vatican sources that detailed Pope Francis’ efforts to cover up Ninth Circle activities and “attempted to disrupt the court through covert means.”
While Pachon decided to step down, Pope Francis suggested to reporters during his recent tour of the Holy Land that he might follow former Pope Ratzinger’s example and retire. On Feb. 15 2013 the Brussels court found Ratzinger guilty of Crimes against Humanity. He resigned a few days later on Feb. 28. Evidence presented at that 2013 court could be found in Kevin Annett’s “Hidden No Longer” available for free here.
Witnesses named Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult members as Dutch Catholic Cardinal Alfrink and Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands; British, Dutch and Belgian royal family members including Queen Elizabeth, Prince Phillip, Dutch Queen Wilhemina, her family and consort King Hendrick; Pope Francis, former Pope Ratzinger, Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby, two British High Court Judges including Judge Fulford, a Canadian Catholic bishop and senior government ministers in Belgium and England.
Last week the court adjourned for a few days after receiving word that the Ninth Circle Child Sacrifice Cult scheduled a child sacrifice for Aug 15 2014 in the subterranean vault beneath Marie-Reine-du-Monde Roman Catholic Cathedral in Montreal, Canada. Witnesses also testified that as children they were forced to watch child sacrifices in the crypt of the Caernarfon Castle in Wales, the sub basement catacomb under the west wing of the Canadian Branton Ontario Mohawk Indian residential school and at groves in France, Holland and the US.
Some have been more recent victims of this global elite Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult. Jamacian and British Soldier Vivian Cunningham remained drugged in the St. George’s Hospital in Stafford England (ph: 44 01785 257888) just for asking questions about Queen Elizabeth’s arrest warrant for kidnapping ten native children. British citizen David Compan and his wife were accosted, drugged, arrested and incarcerated in the London Park Royal Mental Health Center for posting Queen Elizabeth’s arrest warrant on a Catholic Church. Compan’s arrest and release was captured in this video.
Last October in Kitchener Ontario Canada Steve Finney was trying to expose the 2013 Ninth Circle Satanic Cult case on 50,000 missing native children that included Queen Elizabeth’s kidnapping charges-conviction. Finney was arrested and held in prison for three days without charges. Protests around the globe organized by the ITCCS appeared effective in Finney’s and the Compans’ releases.
Former Kamloops School resident William Combes and others haven’t been so lucky. The Canadian native was injected into a coma then died after a 2010 radio interview where he discussed witnessing Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip leave the school with his ten friends and fellow Kamloops residents. Chief Louis Daniels, Harriet Nahanee, Jonny Bingo Dawson and Ricky Lavillee also died of mysterious causes prior to their scheduled testimonies at the 2013 international trial on 50,000 missing native children.
Pope Francis Connects Pedophile Priests to the Satanic Black Mass
by the late Cris Putnam
Pope Francis recently explained that when a priest subjects a child to abuse, the priest has celebrated a “black Mass” as part of a Satanic ritual.
While the uninformed take this to be a simile “like a black Mass,” readers of my former work with Thomas Horn should know better. William H. Kennedy’s book, Lucifer’s Lodge, provides a well-documented case that these are not simply sex crimes, rather they are also reflective of cults of ritualistic Satanism within the Roman Catholic Church driving the pedophilia. He wrote:
It follows, then, that one of the necessary elements for those who would construct the Antichrist’s kingdom would be the Lucifers Lodgecreation of a Satanic church, and the conversion of the world’s populace to a Satanic religion. But they would not wish to create a truly “new” church, wiping the slate clean and starting over. They would not for instance push for everyone in the world to join Anton LaVey’s Church of Satan. It makes sense that they would rather infiltrate and exercise control from within a church that is already in existence, and that has already solidified its power-base globally. No church fits this description more perfectly than the Catholic Church, which was for centuries the most powerful force in the world, and in many ways still is.
In that book, Kennedy cited example after example of Catholic priests involved in literal satanic worship and rituals involving sex with children. This was also confirmed by Jesuit scholar Malachi Martin who said, “Anybody who is acquainted with the state of affairs in the Vatican in the last 35 years is well aware that the prince of darkness has had and continues to have his surrogates in the court of St. Peter in Rome.” With this background in mind, one can see that Pope Francis linking of the pedophile priest epidemic to Satanism is much more than figurative language.